Making the decision to use or migrate to hosted voice (IPVS - IP Voice Service) and move to the next generation of telephony is simple. After a while you'll wonder why all business services are not delivered this way.
Hosted voice is about freedom; the freedom to work anywhere. The freedom to choose how you use the service (softphones, clients for mobile devices or traditional desk based handsets) and the freedom to choose (and pay for) only the features that you need and use.
While we are talking about freedom, how about freedom from long term contracts? With short initial contracts and ongoing rolling monthly terms you are free to scale up or reduce your telecoms services and overheads in line with changes in your business. All this without any penalties. There aren't many telecoms providers willing to offer you that!
Some of the features of our Hosted Voice (IPVS) service includes:
- Unrivalled Flexibility
- Low capital expenditure
- No PBX / telephone sytem to maintain
- Redeploy People and Office sites easily
- Setup new users in minutes
- Control and Forecast Costs easily
- Reduce overheads with flexible working practices and teleworking
- Infinately Scalable
- Zero charges on calls between staff regardless of geographic location
- Comprehensive electronic billing reports
- Centrally managed via an intuitive web portal